Friday, May 2, 2008

Some good news today. May 2, 2008

Yes I had some good news today. Mr. Schwartz, an aid for my Congressman's Office in NY. Called and now finally after 4 Months and 2 days there is some action on my retirement pay. Of course there are catches. We're dealing with Corruption know as the Federal Government. But still in 5 days time I should see a deposit of about $8,000 of course this'll probably be minus no less than 30% in taxes alone. Still, lesson 1 never but never respond in a timely fashion to a federal malfunctionary who requests timely assistance; Because you shall never recieve the same in return.

Still if things do happen as I've been told they should, I'll write a very nice thank you letter to the staffer C/O Mr. John Hall.

Walpurgis Night on the 30th was quiet.

Did a brush burn today and recovered my chainsaws and weed wacker from the shop after servicing.

OK thats the bulk nada, nothing of any other real importance and its about bed time. So off I go to Whimsy Town.

No comments: