Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday, Training now in earnest.

Tuesday and training began in eanest yesterday May 26th Memorial Day. I'm not setting a time for any run completion. I have set a distance goal. This week i want to achieve 8 miles comfortably by Friday. Yesterday I ran 7.7 miles and today was a cross training day. Speed work for 3.15 miles on the treadmill, rowing and light weight/strenght training. Spent about an hour and a half at the gym plus bicycled to and from the Gym.

Other stuff:
Bagpiping is progressing well and my intructor wants me to start on classical piping.

My chiropractor suggests once a month visits while training for the marathon.

Had lunch yesterday with Carol, she is a very pleasant lady and i would like to join her again. She seems confidant and sure of herself. I do like that. Well let me post this before the thunderstorm knocks me off line.

No comments: