Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday before Memorial Day


This is my Mother's Parent's plot in Westchester County NY. My Grandparents, Uncle and Aunts are here. I generally attempt to keep some flowers upon it but this year I haven't done so well. well at least there is a new flag for Memorial Day.

Ah it is a tad cool outside this morning still, I'll need to go make o day of it yet.
48 degrees farenheit this morning and the sun is coming out. Next I'll dress and bicycle to the gym for a work out. I've already been on the computer too long this morning and need to become physicaly active.

Yesterday I didn't work out at all. Maybe a day off was needed. Still I did things I've not done in some weeks. Basicly it was a simple day but of about 160 miles duration. Ack!
09:00 bagpipe practice with my instructor.
11:00-13:00 ensure family and friend's cemetary plots were marked for Memorial day
14:00-15:00 attempt to repair wire metal rack, abject failure, and put leaf blower in barn
16:00-17:00 shopping excursion, new shopping basket for bicycle and grocery carriers ordered.
18:00-22:00 watch DVD and screw around with the internet.

No comments: