Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tuesday update. Boring title ain't it?





Ah Tuesday, the week's second monday. If your gainfully unemplyed as I am it isn't too bad a day.


Well since my last enter was on wednesday the 7th I guess thats as good a place as any to start.


Thursday the 8 was unremarkable as was Friday the 9th near as I can remember, both days were rather ordinary but I had some good news on Thursday, I got my retirement pay finally. Woohoo! So I wrote a letter of thanks to Congressman Hall's Office; Not to the Congressman but to and for his employees in the Goshen Office who assisted me with a problem. You don't thank the General for the work the Soldiers do. You direct his attention to their work and tell him they deserve thanks. Credit where it is deserved.


Saturday the 10th, Where to start & how to begin. I awoke about 02:00 or 2 AM and couldn't go back to sleep. That sucked. But I was supposed to be in Albany at 10:00 or 10 AM to meet with a few folks inregards to sleeping arrangements after the Halve Mein Hash House Harriers Annual Red Dress Hash in Albany. Now if you aren't familiar with Hashing you'll need to google it. But regardless there are pictures in my Flickr account tagged Red Dress Run that are funny, embarassing and different. I even wear a Red Dress. So just look for the photos of svwaywardson and have fun.
So Saturday everyone Hashed through the Tulip festival in Albany NY.

Sunday we had a recovery run and everyone dressed a bit more conservatively for that.

Monday, Mundane Monday; Got the van serviced, bagpipe practice, little unimportant odds & ends.

Tuesday, the second monday of the week. Got my new dental crown installed, topped off the fuel tank in the van and parked it hopefully for the remainder of the week. Rode my bicycle to the Gym had a good work out and the day is done.

So just a simple mundane weekend, nothing too unusual or hazardous and life goes on.

Cheers & Prosit!
Q

No comments: