Sunday, May 4, 2008

Physical and Social Contact.

I am a male, I like to think I am aloof and independent; the truth is I am not. I have a need for physical and emotional contact and support. Yes, there are those times I may appear as a individual with no connection, concerns or cares. But often that is a front I display. That front broke down a little last night, it may of been the wine, or the vodka tinged lemonade which helped. but the chink in the armor has been exposed. Of course easy conversation and light foot massage and a need for physical contact probably helped. Not that I'm complaining. i actually found the situation enjoyable.

Maybe in the future, I can open myself some more. But for now; I'm content with what I've got. I yearn for more. But I'm not going to force myself on anyone. Let alone a woman I can sit comfortably with.

No comments: