Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm buzzed on wine & feel Fine

Well, yes thats true, at least the title of this issue. But still being intoxicated isn't anyway to go through life regardless of how ggo it may feel momentarily.

As for today, well I dislike jogging or running in the rain; I always have dislike the experience. Still because I need to exercise i did go out and runn today. Going to the Fitness center working out could of been done, But I can barely afford the fuel for my van and I didn't feel like riding my bicycle in the rain today; So I did an abreviated work out. I ran 2 mile with about a 150 foot minimum change in elevation for the entire route. The first mile out was all up hill and down hill on the return. Actually I thin by the time I hit 8/10th of a mile I climbed about 200 feet elevation but i need to use my GPS device to asetain that.

But going back to the title, I've just finished consuming the equivelant of 6 glasses of wine and I'm enjoying the buzz.

Hmmm other activities, tomorrow I've got a bit of bagpipe practice and hopefully I'll get a call telling me my chainsaws and weed wacker are ready for pickup from the shop. Also the MMP?MC has an organized ride to OCC in the Town of Newburgh. Well that I need to attend and as it kicks off in the afternoon I don't see any time conflicts. Hopefully the weather is more ameniable tomorrow than it would of been today.

Ah and I sent an e-mail inquiry to Islam Today yesterday asking if there were exceptions to Sharia Law on the prohibition on shaving for Firemen and related Emergency Services Responders. Some How i don't think i'll recieve a straight answer. But hey you never know.

Well Time to relax and enjoy the buzz.
Have a safe time all,
Q

No comments: