Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wednesday update.

Wednesday, 7 May 2008. Well since I last posted on the 4th I've done a few minor things and one major. First the minor items, Monday the 5 I worked out in the fitness center and ran a few miles before heading up to my Little brother's house to kill some trees for him, He wants to expand the area where he had his garden last summer. Also I got my boat hooked up and pulled it home. Replaced the electrical connector on the van for the trailer lights as it was corroded into history. Tuesday, bagpipe practice in the morning and mucked about with the spare tires for the trailers, took a 6 mile walk in the afternoon and purchased replacement tire valves as well as some trash bags. Today, rode my bicycle to the fitness center, ran 3 miles on the treadmill, rowed for about 22 minutes for 4000 meters, and did my floor exercises as the physical therapist taught me to. Then at noon time i rode to the laundrymat and did a load of wash and came home. Now I need to get some clothes on and get the motorcycle on the road. The West Point MMP is haveing a Picnic this afternoon and then a ride to Bear Mountain State Park. Ah one final item I asked the Army's IG office to try to find out why it took 50 days to forward my retirement info to OPM. Someone is gonna get a foul taste from that I'm sure.

Chao people.
Q

No comments: