Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wobbly Wednesday.

Wobbly is a apt description right now. Still relaxing from a 2 hour work out session.
Ran 4.28 miles from home to the Gym 45 minutes, used the rowingmachinr for 21 minutes it said I covered 4,000 meters thenover to the leg adduction machine for maybe 10 more and a run back home in 47 minutes.

Yesterday I took a down day, no exercise. Bagpipe practice in the morning followed by a trip to Vails Gate for two new trailer tires for my boat trailer, the old ones were 10 years old and worse for wear. Stopped and talked with a former work supervisor; All I can say is he's a surprising person and I can't thank him enough for his generousity. Then spent too much time on the computer formulating and sending off e-mails.

Statistics and boring bits since I started keeping a record of my Training and Fund raising efforts:
Total miles since I started training for a marathon 211.78; miles for the month of June 158.27; Hours and minutes spent running for June 30 hours 43 minutes. When you consider a full time job is considered 40 hours a week, factor in any time I spend asking for funds for the LEUKEMIA and LYMPHOMA SOCIETY through the Team In Training Program and I've probably work a full week towards the combined goals during the month.

As for now I am quite comfortable, perhaps I'll make wearing a light weight kilt my normal summer wear. Next step will probably be wearing Birkenstocks with the kilt. Oh yeah I'll be a fashion Icon of the summer.

Well, let me post this and go onto some chores I've been putting off. Have a safe week and be careful this up coming holiday weekend.

No comments: