Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday morning rambling mind.







Well, I do spend too much time in front of a computer but part is relaxation and part charity work related. Still I have a life besides running and acting crazy. Although my relatives aren't too certain about the acting part, they'll swear that I am insane.

Today I slept compartively later, only because I kept a late night last night. I had Leaky Lena, my 1955 model Royal Enfield Bullet 500 w/ sidecar at the cruise night at bear mountain state park. It won a second place awards for motorcycles. I voted for another person's 1969 triump hardtail bobber. Still I guess some pictures would apply today.

Wow what do you know the pictures went right to the top of the page.

OK 3 more they are of myself, the door of a rolling SUNOCO station and the 69 Triupmh Bobber. Yes I've found a faster way to get around the bars! I'll be a winner at the next bar crawl fer sure.

If I don't post again soon, don't aweat it. I'm playing bagpipes in a parade tomorrow and then off to PA for a 4th of July Party at my Brother's home.

Have a safe and happy 4th of July weekend every one and please link on the Team in Training website to make a donation to help a good cause.

Regards,

Q

No comments: