Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday Evening and I'm fried.

No not deep fried like icky mickey fries; just worn, beat and finished for the day.
Spent the better part of the daylight period today at my younger brother's place helping cut back some of the encroaching under growth then about 2:30 in the afternoon we went over to his neighbors yard. he's got a 23' deep pond/emergency resivour that is spring fed and a comfortable place to spend a hot afternoon.

Well I was in the water with my nephew and I guess between the coolness of the waters, the physical activites of the day and previous week. I had a killer cramp in my leg. The pain was intense I told my nephew I'm out of the water now and he is too unless his dad jumped in. Well the nephew was able to stay in the pond and I took a respite on a bench. I guess I was tired as I immediately Z'ed out. Right now the calves are tire and sore, I'll decide in the morning how I'll do my training run for the Marine Corps Marathon, I may just do a slow 3 miles and let the week progress with a build up to longer distances for the following weekend.

Good night everyone.
Q

No comments: