Saturday, July 12, 2008

Simply Saturday

Simply Saturday, seems like a OK title but its still early and the day has to progress through midmorning, midday, afternoon, late afternoon, early evening, evening and night so we'll see what develops later on.

But I've already knocked out a 3.3 mile run in 33:22.89 ( minutes, seconds and tenth's) Showered and will be headed up to the Barn this a little while from now. Either gonna kill some more evil, mean, nasty and vicious trees; work on the jeep or burn a brush pile. Nothing is written in dried out hardened PlayDough so that it's become set in stone.

Yesterday, I ran 9.92 miles. I could explian how I get these precise measurements but its highly technical, your eyes would glaze over and you'd start drooling. Lets just say that a planetary display & mapping program allows me to zoom in to a section of the Planet I'm on and measure the routes I've gone over. But its only as precise and accurate as points I plot the more plotted points the higher the accuracy. By the way I covered the 9.92 miles in 1:44:05.12 (hours minutes seconds & tenths) No I'm not going to explain the functions of a stopwatch either.

Other activities of a man of leisure. That means I've time to loaf, not act like Leisure Suit Larry. Will some one tell Statler and Waldorf I'm not Fonzie Bear! Geez Heckle & Jeckle their not.

Well I've mailed off a load of fund raising requests to Various VFW Posts and a Few American Legion Posts. Now I've got to make a trip over to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's HQ and get a load more pledge forms. I think I shall make that a monday trip. Also I'm got to wirte a bunch more letters and get them off too. I may need to replace the ink carteidge soon in my printer/scanner too. Well I can't complain, I the durn fool who what volunteered to do this gig.

Recreational pursuits; hey its not all goofing off on the computer cyber dating and never scoring. I've had Leaky Lena and the Harley Davidson both out this week. For a 48 year old motorcycle design Leaky lena does OK not if the other drivers would be civil on the road life would be better. Yeah right. Leaky lena is the Motorcycle and sidecar rig. Seen in some earlier pictures. The H-D is a 23 year old single seat motorcycle. As long as I don't drive them hard they behave nicely. Unlike statler and Waldorf, Hey will you Muppets quiet down up there.

Where was I oh yeah recreational pursuits. I might try to contact a few local Hashes and see if they'd be willing to support a run near where I reside. It might be a good way to raise funds for the Luekemia and Lymphoma Society. Entertaining if nothing else. Its too warm to consider Hosting a Red Dress Run. But a run through the confines of West Point may interest the folks. Must remember to mark an evil trail if I do. Bwahahahaha Well that should cover things for now.

OH yeah let me give a shout out to the Guys;
Benny, Thanks for the Brews last night The reactions down at the VFW when I showed up with Leaky Lena was different. Thanks for helping do some leg work for the fund raising. Have a safe week both you & Evelyn ( I'm sorry if I spelled it wrong)

Apeman, Have you finished your Keg yet? Its been 7 days since July 4th.
Also I understand your liver wants to sue for divorce.

Jo keep Ape in line will ya.

Well let me run amuck and see what mayhem I can cause in the world.
have a safe day everyone.

No comments: