Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday and what I've done since yesterday.

Just something different really. At 05:00 today it was already 75 degrees Farenheit.
I was also out the door for a 5 mile jog at 05:10, I wanted to be done before 06:00 as todays hight was reported be going into the upper 90's close to 100. I've got one thermometer on the west windows of where I live. This afternoon, in direct sunlight with some reflection from the thermopanes it read over 120 degrees. So yes it was hot outside today.

On Tuesday Mornings I practice my Piping with Mr. Joe Brady Sr. Generally about 09:00to 10:00 Eastern Time. Today due to the heat and humidity things just didn't feel as good as they could of though. I've music to put into my Copy Book and try to learn.
My hands don't always respond the way I want when I play and practice. Its probably a combination of the Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and personal angst.

Topped off the fuel tank of my vehicle today as well. Hope not to drive it for a few days. At least untill I need to, not want to. Gasoline is now $4.22 a gallon, being on a restricted income after retirement I need to be careful with myspending.

Also did my grocery shopping for the week too. Next time I go out I've about a $2.00 or so worth of recycleables to return for the deposits.

Otherwise, I vegitated all afternoon due to the heat. Got two letters to post tomorrow and also have to hit the fitness center for some other exercise routines too.

This almost does it for today. Just two things. Visit www.brakingthecycle.org for Team Guinan amd www.teamintraining.org/wch for myself.

Have a safe week.
Q

No comments: