Thursday, June 5, 2008

John's Charity Ride.

As I said in the earlier post I'd post a connection to the Charity event John rode in, supported and believed in.

The web address is www.brakingthecycle.org

While I'm actively trying to raise funds for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society ( www.teamintraing.org/wch ), I can also take time for this. Braking the Cycle is to combat HIV/AIDS. John believed in this Charity and fund raising event and rode in it untill he became ill. I'll ask you; if you can, to support either or both organizations if you are able. www.brakingthecycle.org

The Aids Ride is September this year and theres plenty of time to train and ride for the event as well as raise money to help end HIV/AIDS.

Today's training report for my self; Interval traing. distance covered 3.7 miles time 38 min.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hoo hooooo, I found ya Q!
See, I am slow.... but I eventually I make headway. Saw your "red" pictures, were those the ones you were talking about?