Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday's follies






OK its now Friday evening and I'll be calling it a night soon. Still I want to post a few items be for I head to bed and a 03:00 wake up call. I really want to start my 12 mile run tomorrow by 04:00 as it should not drop below 70* F/21* C over night tonight.

Went for a 4&1/2 to 5 mile walk this morning as its my day off from running. Walked up to about a 900 foot above sea level elevation and I've a few pics to post from that.

While a poem would be apprapo to the pics of the road less traveled I walked i'll let you think of a poem for it.

Also is a view of the Bear Mountain Bridge from about 900 feet elevation on a hill side behinf Ft. Montgomery, NY. and another current picture of my self, maybe just a little sweaty but in good form regardless.

Cheers & Prosit alles and please make a donation to the leukemia and Lymphoma Society through my linked page.

Thankyou.
Q

No comments: