Saturday, June 14, 2008

Saturday UPDATE, June 14, 2008

Well, not too much to say or add. Still training for the Marine Corps Marathon and attempting to raise funds for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society through their Team In Train Program. My fund raising web site attachment is to the left of this entry.
Its http://pages.teamintraining.org/wch/corps08/qchastant

Today was my long run for the week at 10 miles. carried a flashlight with me but probably didn't need to. Finished the run in 2 hours and 3 minutes which I think is OK. Woke at 03:30 this morning and was running on the course at 04:30 finished at 06:33.

Saw a few things along the route, several rabbits, crows, deer, speeders caught by the State Police; all those things helped to distract me from my thoughts which is a good thing.

Tomorrow morning at 08:00 there is a Team in training group run in Congers NY at Rockland Lake. Since I did 10 miles today, I'll probably go and do only 3 to 4 miles tomorrow, or about 1/2 hour to 3/4 hour.

Waiting to see when the thunderstorms start otherwise just chilling today.

Have a good day all.

Q

No comments: