Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just Wednesday morning. and a comment on Tuesday

Well yesterday was a mixed bag day;
A strong 3.3 mile run in the morning beating my time against myself and the clock on the local roads. followed by Bagpipe practice in Peekskill. A few of us will get together in November for Armistace/Veterans' Day to entertain the folks at the State Veterans Home in Montross, NY. Afterwards I stopped over in the Garrison boat basin. Saw Dean and spoke with a new boat own on diesel engine maintenance. He's got a new engien in his boat and its due servicing very soon. Followed that by going shopping for a new pair of jeans, Why is it the sizes I need want are always sold out? Are all the dwarves on the planet purchasing them or is most of the population now over 6foot tall wearing 36 inche waist and 34 inche inseam pants?
Lunch was a pulled Pork BBQ sandwich. Finished the day with a slow easy 2&1/2 mile walk and watching a DVD of the Simpson's Movie. with dinner being a Tunafish sandwich.

Today I plan to clean my apartment abit and get some cross training in. Bicycle to the gym, use the rowing machine and some weight training nothing too over the top as I'm on the downward slop of training for the marathon.

Well that covers yesterday and what I hope to cover for today.
Nothing to see here, move along, move along.

No comments: