Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday and I'm relaxing after my date & run.

I enjoyed my date last night, we met at the Barnsidder in Sugar Loaf and had dinner of Roast Beef followed by coffee. Then a easy walk to the theatre for the Concert. The young ladies playing with the USMA's Concert Band were very good. One played both the flute and the oboe and the other played just the flute. The entire program only lasted an hour and 15 minutes but it made for a very pleasant evening. I think, I may be falling in love.

Well today I got out about 06:30 and did a mild 4 mile jog, 1/2 mile uphill to the highschool track 12 laps around and 1/2 mile back home. I am going to have to invest in some lube or tape. I'm developing a case of runners nipples and starting to chaff a bit now. Still the exercise is good and it'll help for when I start training in seriousness for a Marathon. I am going to try to raise monies for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society so they can research cures for blood cancers. My older brother is a Leukemia Suvivor so it'll make it even more personal for myself.

Well not too much more going on today. I may play my bagpipes, I may not. But there is always something I can do.

Cheers,
Q

No comments: