Saturday, April 26, 2008

Relaxing & checking e-mails & web accounts.

Relaxing this morning, Well, sort of anyway. Jogged about 7 miles this morning, used my small portable Wonder Washer to clean my running clothes, while I showered. It does only about 1 pound of laundry, so a sweat socked T-shirt, socks, briefs and shorts is a load for it. But still the purchase if it lasts a year will be cheaper than hauling a load to the laundrymat once a week.

Hmmm, well I could take the motorcycle out for a joy ride today, but thats on for tomorrow's schedule depending upon the weather. Severl choices for tomorrow. The 29th Annual Tattoo, a Poker Run, or a Picnic given at Putnam County Park by the Veterans for Loyaty Day.

Well, one more cup of java and maybe I'll ask Sharon if she's up for a walk on the hillside today.
Yeah, after a 7 mile jog, it might be pushing it a bit but. Its not like the extra exercise will kill me, at least not right away.

But it does feel good to just sit with the windows open and let fresh air waft through the apartment after a long closed up winter. So another cuppa joe and away I go.

Cheers
Q

No comments: