Friday, April 25, 2008

Better, faster, more capable; Maybe the Bionic Man, but not U.S. Federal agencies.

In my saga of waiting for a retirment check, I retired 31 Dec 2007, I've learned one reason why things are going slower than the extended election year. The fuggin numb drained, arsebreeding, gaping mawed, slacked witted wenches and gibbering limp wrists who work for the Defense Finance and Accounting Services never forwarded the pertinent information that I retired to OPM untill the 19th of February. Only 50 days after I retired. WTF?

Well that little tidbit of Info was passed onto my Congressional Rep's office today as well. Yep paybanding will be a good thing for them when they don't get a pay raise due to ineeficency if I have anything to do about it. And yes, I'll suggest to the congressmans office that it would be a good thing to do inorder to help those folks perform their functions more effectively in the future. So thats my Major Vent for the Day. I've a few other things to complain about but their minor in comparison.

Well at least I've some good beer in my refrigerator and haven't anywhere to go or anything to do. Not that I could afford to do anything as I'm down to $1600 in checking and $1600 in savings to hold me till the F'heads get things fixed. What with fuel today $3.61 a gallon when I topped off my truck's fuel tank. Hopefully its parked for the weekend. I'm almost afraid to see what the next oil change and service will cost me.

well time for another beer and call it a night, as i can't afford to go out on Friday nights anymore due to the Corporate greed of my nation and F' ineffectiveness of the shit for brains in the Senate and Congress.

Good night.

No comments: