Friday, February 22, 2008

A snow day.

Fast with the fingers ain't always good. Now I need to edit to make a post.
Well, tomorrow I shall go to a memorial service for a gentleman who passed on. He was a good natured person and a friend to all who knew him. Mike will be missed.
As for the week, Well courtesy of the Dermatology Department I've been home bound for a few days. No sun exposure, wear sunscreen, stay away from the windows. Well I did get out and about yesterday for a bit. Tody, I went for a wlk after and before shoveling snow. But not moving the van today is a good thing. saves on fuel costs.

The snow isn't too bad though, dry and light easy to move. But the walk today wasn't fun once we (My landlady her dog and I) came to a stretch where the ice under the snow was continuous smooth and sloping down hill. More a comedy of errors than high art. Hey Moe watch this nyuck nyuck nyuck.

Still it was good to get out and about. Ah um uh men in skirts, Noo i'm not a cross dresser. But I do play the bagpipes and own a kilt. I got my kilt back yesterday from alterations. lossing weight is a good thing, not being able to keep the kilt up without a belt is just embarrassing; and possibly grounds for charges of public indecency.

No comments: