Friday, February 8, 2008

Of politicians, prostitutes, and protestations.

In regards to a current news article about Mrs Hillary Clinton pimping out her daughter; Perhaps her protests indicate an all too real truth behind the issue. Mrs Clinton wants power, she wants the presdency and she'll use every and any tool to achieve that goal. So what is to stop her from prostituting her own daughter to achiever her goals? After the ends justify the means.

Mrs Clinton, Mr. Obama, Mr. Huckabee and Mr. McCain; resign your offices and politic all you want. But stop struting families out. I don't give a (excrement) about them. Either your message works for me or it doesn't. Its that simple.

But I don't need a shrill harridan carpet bagger from illinois via arkansas whining about how she is percieved by the media.

Well, I'll probably be White Watered now for my comments, but seriously how did Mrs Clinton leverage her monies? Strong arm tactics? Lord nows she's familiar with impeachment proceedings having personally witnessed two seperate sets; One Democratic and the other Republican. Bubba's and Tricky Dick's if you don't know the references.

Yeah you can guess who I'll not vote for.

So any protests about my commentary? If there are please try to use standard english, the Queen's english even will work. But full words and complete sentences work the best along with setting paragraphs and using punctuation.

Well its now happy hour and time to start the never ending battle with my liver.

No comments: