Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Music lessons

Music, its different things to different people. Some folks got soul, swing, bounce and happy music. Others play the blues or have music so esoteric it seems imposible to fathom.

My self, well I'm learning to play the bagpipes. Difficult but not impossible well at least for much of humanity but for some people they'll never have the opprotunity due to numerous reasons.
Still I'm a novice and tend to diddle about at times.

But have you ever wanted to try something but figured it was too involved, difficult or time consuming? Truth be known, nothing is too difficult to attempt. Ya got to take the first step sometime. Can you imagine if a baby didn't take that first step? The same with music, after a few steps you can walk, a bit shakely, but with time and practice you get better and better. I'm still not as good at bagpiping as I'd like to be. Still I keep trying.

So what are you going to try today?

No comments: