Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday morning at 3:00 AM

Do you ever awaken early and can not fall back asleep? I know I do. Well I guess an update is in order.

I'm still exercising and running; Tuesday morning I exercised my right to vote after I had gone running. Wednesday morning I had an intense workout at the gym, yes a mop was needed. Thursday I took off from the hard exercise and slugged out while a little later this morning I'm planing on at least a 10 kilometer run.

Still in the process of packing and disposing of stuff. I'm amazed at all I've gathered over the time I've been here. Still sorting through clothes I don't wear to take to the thrift store or dump in the local donation bins. Also will be packing away my printer/scanner and some computer peripherals. The laptop can stay out for a little longer as I'm still picking and choosing different albums to load into my MP3 player. 90% of what I've loaded comes under unknown Album/Artist as I'm loading from my CD colletion. I may even add some zydeco music. Yes I can run from A to Z, addagios to zydeco. Rap & hiphop aren't on the list and thats not a bad thing I don't care much for that style.

Ah good I am now beginning to feel like sleep is returning. so to all, I'll try again later.

Q

No comments: