Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday's wanderings

An early installment today as I've been up for a few hours.

Yesterday, Tuesday Auguast 26th, I took a day off from running in order to let the body recover some what from monday's exertions. Still I went to my normal bagpipe practice at 9AM in Peekskill, then over to Brewster NY and said hello to a few folks over there before returning home. Well I needed exercise but didn't want to run so I went for a walk, about 6 & 1/2 miles but walked non the less. I actually felt good after the walk but by 9PM it had been a eventful day and I headed to bed.

Today; woke at 3AM!? What, why? Oh its just my body saying I've had enough sleep and it was time to move again. Well I held off going out to run till 5AM and held myself to 3.3 miles. Finished that in just under 30 minutes, I felt like it was a fast pace but didn't consider it as being that quick for what would normally be an easy run. Still the 55 degree temperature this morning probably was helpful for that as well.

OK that pretty much covers up to the moment and today I've no clue about what I'll do next. Maybe take the yappy toy breed dog down to the chinese restaurant as an hors d'oeuvre for some one, or give it a dose of Alum.

Have a good day every one.
Q

No comments: