Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday report before hitting the road.



So Life in Key West has been uneventful and the most practical mode of travel is really the Bicycle. The Van would be a nuisance to navigate through the crowds in some areas and the Motorcycle is OK but parking becomes problamatic for those items. The Bicycle can be chained to any convienent Bike Rack and boom you're within easy distance of any bar or tourist trap.

I'll be heading north on Friday back to NY and the winter. I'll probably talk to a fellow about selling my West Wright Potter and if he's got the cash he'll have the tittle the same day. For speed and easy of use a sailing dinghy may be more practical, I'll decide come summer.

Awaitning me in NY: Acouple of VA appointments; The need to see a state approved physician for a DOT physical; and study for the hazmat endorsement for my CDL drivers license; Little Brother's snow plow, it needs some repairs again, and the rest of Winter.

I doubt I'll stay there too long if i can't find a easy job but I'll see what I see.

Cheers & Prosit,
Q

No comments: