Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tuesday 9 Dec and running around.

Well while I've been on my road trip I been running every day. The runs in December so far have been in the local areas of Ocean Springs and Biloxi, Mississippi. Tomorrow will be my last run here as I will be departing for Florida.

As for days and distances its pretty straight forward. December 1st, 4.5 miles; 2nd, 4.5 miles; 3rd, 4.5 miles; 4th, 6.93 miles; 5th, 4.5 miles; 6th, 6.55 miles;
7th, 4.5 miles; 8th, 4.5 miles; 9th, 6.55 miles.

The weather however has been anything but stabile. Breezy & cool in the lower 30s F for the 1st, 2nd & 3rd. Warm and humid in the 60's on the 4th. back to 32 degrees on the 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th. and back to the 60's this morning.

Well that covers the physical exercise aspects of my time so far here. Also I've been running around doing other things as well. Between doing basic repairs around my parent's home to cutting down and removing a tree from their front yard.

Well that covers the running around Mississippi for the first part of this week; And later this week I should be running around Florida.

Have a good week all.
Q

No comments: