Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday's update.

Friday, freaky friday. Haven't done much today, worked out this morning and then slugged out the rest of the day. though I did go to a local museum for a change of pace. Hopefully since Monday is the end of the month and I haven't yet seen a full retirement check; I shall see it then. No check and the poo begins to be flung!

Well Jim Sr. should be in Fla now, he left yesterday. I trust the warm weather will agree with him. Gave John and Dean an assist getting the store cleaned up a little yesterday as well. Now its just a matter of the immediate family slugging away at it. I told John I'd help him and for him or Dean to give me a call.

Saturday hopefully will be more pleasant than today and I'll get the motorcycle out for a putt. Got nowhere to go and everthing to do. I also responded to some personal ads today. I hope to hear back and maybe meet one lady for coffee. I'm not looking for a hook up or gratuitous sex. I would like to me a lady who's company I enjoy and hopefully enjoys mine as well. Then depending upon how we percieve each other we can move onto a relationship. Preferably long term and familial in nature.

Well, there it is my heart on my sleeve for all the world to see. Hopefully I won't be tongue tied at the first meeting nor come across as a pompous, self center obnoxious bore of a fool.
Well, tomorrow's a new day and I look forward to seeing what it brings.

Have a safe weekend.
Q

No comments: