Sunday, March 23, 2008

Ah another week done.

Well today is Easter Sunday, This evening I'll be at my brother's home for dinner and then back to what ever I end up doing.

Well since my last entry was just after St. Paddy's Day I'll just fast forward. Been to the VA for Physical Therapy for my right knee, been fitted with a polycentricly hinged knee brace and am still working out regularly for the most part. Most days I'll get out and jog a few miles, mix in the rowing machine and aother small bits. Saturday however I took a break from the jogging and went for a walk with my land lady. She's a hoot, and can ellicit a blush from me.

Good Friday, I had gone to my little brother's place and helped him with his truck. We replaced the right rear spring shackle and mount as a precautionary measure. Now both have been replaced and may be good for another 100,000 miles. The old ones rusted through and the left side actually broke. He's gonna have to take the truck to a shop to get the engine pulled to replace the oil pan though. There are some things I won't attempt.

Tomorrow at 10:00 I'll be back at Guinan's Store, I still call it the store as that's what I've always known it as. And I'll help John clear out the basement somewhat. We'll do what we can and I've no qualms about helping them out with closing. I just wish it didn't have to happen as I enjoyed the place. Well enough reminiscing.

Ah, just a quick question for any readers; Do any of you keep a dictionary by the computer as a resource or do you just rely on a spell check program? I keep the dictionary and thesaurus both handy. Don't always use them but they do help me at times.

Well the price of fuel is inching ever upwards. Cheapest fuel here in NY state near where I live is 12 miles over the mountain at $3.24 a gallon. Diesel fuel is getting even higher. Thank you Exxon Mobile, Mssrs Bush, Chenny, Bin Laden, Chavez and all the Wahhabists freaks. Things would be tough with just tightening markets due to India, China and other nations Industrializing. But you forementioned idiots don't help the common man. So in my own little way, if the demigod politicians and uber rich ever need my physical assistance or intervention be prepare to pay cash through the nose. Cause I'll be more than happy to bleed you till it hurts too. Well enough for my usual rant.

So for every one else have a pleasant Easter, enjoy your families and stay safe; For the politicians an bureaucrats who have removed the people from the equation and have made basic services worse please crawl under a rock at the bottom of a cess pool and die a slow, miserable, lonely and agonizing death.

Cheers to every one who matters to me.

No comments: