Friday, February 6, 2009

Early February and I'm ready for summer.

OK I've been back in NY state since the end of January and the weather has been less than nice. Too cold to go outside and run and the roads too screwed up to do so safely; Both physically and health wise with the ice and salt along with the speeding drivers.

I'm awaiting for the days I've my medical and dental appointments completed so I can hopefully get back on the highways and byways. I'm not happy being locked into someone else's schedule.

Still I've a simple enough arrangement for shelter and living conditions and things aren't too bad.

Just keeping a low profile, doing some errands for my brothers and other odds & ends.

Stay safe & warm everyone.

Q

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Q! Welcome back to the "real" weather!!